"Did you know: traditionally it's called the 'Wedding Breakfast' because it's the first meal you enjoy as a married couple"
Master of Ceremonies Services
If you want your Wedding Reception to be memorable from the moment your guests sit down for their meal then this is the option for you..
Many of our members offer a 'Master of Ceremonies' service and a typical Order of Events at a wedding which would be organised by them includes:
- Arrange the receiving line and if required introduce each guest to the Bridal Party.
- Escort the Parents of the Bride & Groom into the Wedding Breakfast.
- Announce the Bride & Groom to the Top Table. (With us this is done to music for an even greater impact)
- Introduce the person chosen to say a prayer of thanksgiving / grace.
- Play your favourite music during the meal
- Organise and announce the cutting of the cake.
- Formally announce speeches and introduce each speaker plus offer advice on toasts
- Retire Bride & Groom from the Wedding Breakfast.